German-qualified attorney | Partner
Christian Hansen is founding partner of the law firm. He is responsible for the practice areas of national and international corporate and asset structuring as well as real estate / M&A transactions. In addition to multi-family offices and single family offices / wealthy individuals, he also advises and supports transactions for institutional clients. From the experience of his work in several large consulting companies and as an entrepreneur since 1996, his advice is characterized by the view not only on the legal and tax but also the business needs of his clients.
- Company Law
- Real Estate Law
- Private Clients
Education and Experience
- Legal studies at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich
- Parallel to his studies, founding and development of several companies in the area of online services, marketing, and trade.
- Positions abroad in Austria, Switzerland, England, and France, also worked for Roland Berger Business Consultants.
- 2003 Admitted as attorney and founding of own law office.
- 2006-2012 Partner in a mid-sized law firm.
- 2013 Co-founder and Managing Partner of the law firm STEINPICHLER Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
- Admitted to the Munich bar association
Publications, Presentations, and Articles
Employment Law (06.27.2017)
Insolvency proceeding has begun (06.21.2017)
Bad consulting (23.05.2017)
Who pays when something happens? (05.02.2017)
Having a will is crucial (11.23.2015)
Bank excuses for processing fees (12.14.2014)
Tips for employment law (12.05.2014)
Investor protection law counterproductive (11.20.2014)
The revolution in inheritance law in cross-border inheritance cases (09.10.2014)
Regulations for your property abroad (08.25.2014)
Warning! Contract trap (08.06.2014)
Protection against exploitation (06.23.2014)
Processing fees in consumer loans (05.13.2014)
Arrival flight too late, departure flight too early (04.28.2014)
Indictment for tax evasion (03.07.2014)
Trial for tax evasion (01.15.2014)
Tactics in a tax trial (12.21.2013)
Hoeneß attorneys bet on the offside trap
Stingy health insurers (09.11.2013)