Prof. Dr. med. Dr. med. habil Werner Hansen
- Medical assessment, internal medicine
Education and Experience
- Medical studies at the universities in Hamburg, Innsbruck, Vienna, Marburg.
- Grant from the Max Planck Institute for psychiatry in Munich, grant from the German Research Association / education/training at the biochemistry institute of LMU Munich.
- Training as an internist and gastroenterologist at the Medical Polyclinic of the LMU Munich and Medical Clinic II to the right of the Isar of the TU Munich.
- Management and training authority of the Gastroenterology Dept. of Medical Clinic II to the right of the Isar at TU Munich. Head of the medical assessment dept. of Medical Clinic II to the right of the Isar at TU Munich.
- Erasmus representative for studies abroad.
- Development of the geriatrics curriculum in the medical training of TU Munich.
Monographs: Gastrointestinal Symptoms (1985); Internal Gastroenterology (1987); Geriatric Medicine and Medicine of Geriatrics (2006); Younger Longer / Healthy and fit – greater quality of life into advanced age (2009).
Various research publications and contributions to textbooks in the medical field; university guest lecturer, continuing education presentations for physicians, participation in national and international scientific conferences.